Waterproof, breathable and comfortable the Bridgedale Lightweight Stormsock is primarily knit from Merino Wool, and features a Hydrotech waterproof and breathable membrane for full weather protection. An ideal sock for when you need minimal warmth and padding with maximum wet-weather protection.
Lightwight with an uncushioned lining for a super-close fit, the ankle-legth Lightweight Stormsock is ideal for runing and high intensity activity. Designed to sit just ablove the ankle bone these socks will repel all water while allowing sweat to escape. A high concentration of merino wool gives them excellent anti-bacterial and moisture management properties as well as good warmth for their weight.
- Comfortable and thin lightweight socks from bridgedale
- Hydrotech waterproof membrane – Highly breathable and keeps feet dry
- Knit from Merino Wool – Anti-bacterial, anti-odour and manages moisture effectively
- Stretch PU membrane and matrix lamination - bonds the three layers of the sock together to ensure they have class leading stretch built right in
- Elastic arch support – Ensures the sock stays in place
- Flat toe seams
- Fabrics: Outer - 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane. Inner - 45% Merino Wool, 45% polyester, 7.5% nylon, 2.5% elastane