Exped Summit Lite 25
The Exped Summit Lite 25 L Backpack is a practical ultralight summit and touring pack whose simplicity of look mirrors its simplicity and convenience of use.
There is a good volume of storage in the main compartment for a daysack and a top zip that goes a long way round the top to provide a wide opening for easy access to all the contents.
Comfort is catered for via the round shape, the provision of breathable shoulder straps and a sternum strap and the inclusion of a removable hip strap and a stretch water bottle pocket.
Convenience comes from the ability to add tools using the two front daisy chains and the axe or pole loop.
- Lightweight but very durable 100 D triple ripstop fabric
- 2 x front daisy chains
- 1 ice axe/trekking pole loop
- Stows in lid pocket
- Breathable shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Stretch side pocket for water bottle etc
- Removable hip strap
- Materials: 100 D triple ripstop nylon/PU-coated (2000mm water head)
- Volume: 25 L
- Dimensions: 51 × 28 × 19 cm
- Weight: 280 g