|Delivery time:||2-3 days|
Polar M200 is a water resistant running watch with wrist-based heart rate, integrated GPS and 24/7 activity tracking.
The best workout is the one you do. The easy-to-use Polar M200 with wrist-based heart rate monitoring motivates and guides you every step of the way.
Polar M200 GPS running watch measures your heart rate from the wrist. Just tighten the changeable wristband and you’re ready to train.
- OwnCal is the most accurate calorie counter on the market. It calculates the number of calories expended during a training session based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training.
- Shows how active you’ve been during the day and gives practical guidance for reaching your daily activity goal.
- Gives feedback on your daily, weekly and monthly activity, showing how your active choices help you stay healthy.
- Delivers motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of the session. Available on Polar Flow.
- Shows how your running performance is developing. Available on Polar Flow.
- Train for a running event with a personal and adaptive training plan in Polar Flow. Choose from four different targets, 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon, and get a training plan that fits you and your goals.
- The M200’s built-in GPS keeps track of your pace, distance and altitude. After your run, you can see your route on Polar Flow.
- The M200 tracks your steps, activity, sleep and calories 24/7, encouraging you to stay active every day.
Heart Rate Training
- Heart rate training is one of the most effective training methods. Measure your heart rate from the wrist and see your current heart rate zone on the screen.
- Polar provides over a hundred different sport profiles which enables you to choose the right one for your training sessions.
- Plan, sync and share your training using the exclusive Polar Flow online service and mobile application. All data is easily viewable.
- Smart Notifications allow you to see notifications from your phone directly on the screen of your M200.
- You can set your own individual training targets and follow your progress towards them using Polar Flow.
Fun Running Displays
- Compare your current speed with the world record speed for a marathon or check what your Cooper test result would be with your current pace.
- Weight - 40g
- Thickness - 12 mm
- Display size - visible area diameter 26 mm, 1342 pixels
- Wrist-based heart rate
- Integrated GPS with SiRFInstantFix satellite prediction technology
- Activity sensor
- Manual and auto laps
- Vibra alerts
- Water resistant (suitable for swimming)
- 4 MB Flash memory
- Rechargeable 180 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Battery duration up to 6 days (with 24/7 activity tracking + 1h/day of training with GPS and optical heart rate, without smart notifications)
Polar M200 available in Black and Bright Red. Changeable wristbands are sold separately in White, Fresh Blue, Mellow Yellow as well as Black and Bright Red.
Polar has an entire ecosystem of excellent applications, services and accessories to help you get the most out of our products. Track your progress using the Polar Flow online service and app.
Polar Flow Web Service and App
- Follow your daily progress and get guidance that helps you meet your goals. Learn how your daily habits can improve your wellbeing.
- Free online tool for your coach or personal trainer to easily follow your progress.
3rd Party Services
- You can connect your Polar Flow account to many of your favourite services, including Strava, MyFitnessPal (iOS only) and TrainingPeaks.