When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address, phone number and payment information. You may also give us personal information when you correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. We may also collect information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Email marketing: with your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
· to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
· to notify you about changes to our services;
· to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
· to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at our trading address.
All emails will include an unsubscribe link.
We will continue to process your personal data to provide website services until you withdraw your consent for us to do so, which you can do at any time.
Your personal data rights
If at any point you believe that the personal information we hold on you is incorrect, you want us to correct or delete that information, or you no longer want us to hold that information or contact you, you can exercise your rights under the current Data Protection laws. These rights include:
Right of access
Right to rectification
Right to erasure
Right to restriction of processing
Right to data portability
Right to object
For more information about your personal data rights please visit the Information Commissioner Office website at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-reform/overview-of-the- gdpr/individuals-rights/
Making a complaint about how your personal data is being held or processed
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we handle your personal data, you can contact Rich Vincent by email on [email protected] or mail him at our trading address.
If you are not satisfied with our response you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Their Helpdesk number is 0303 123 1113.
Our store and epos system is hosted on Lightspeed. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Lightspeed's data storage, databases and the general Lightspeed application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
When making a purchase from The Website, we will not collect financial information from you (such as credit or debit card number and expiration date, billing address etc.). This will be collected by our third-party payment gateway.
The payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.