Vivobarefoot Primus Trail SG Mens
|Delivery time:||2-3 days|
MUDDY TRAILS CANT SLOW YOU DOWN IN PRIMUS SG
An unswerving favourite with our team of off-road competitive athletes, Primus SG is geared for technical off-road trails. We’ve focused on providing a quick-dry design with superior grip. Keep your footing and fly over the slipperiest, mushiest trails.
- Neoprene Ankle Sock – full ankle mobility in and out of water
- Breathable Recycled PET Mesh – to keep feet cool
- Water Resistant – splash proof, not drench proof
- Quick Drain Zones – faster dry time
- Soft Ground Sole – traction on wet and muddy terrain
- Mountain Lace with Toggle – for quick-secure, non-slip adherence
Weight : 174g
Synthetic multi-ply materials, to deliver optimum lightweight breathability and comfort.
Patented, ultra-thin, puncture resistant layer. 5x more puncture resistant than a standard sole of the same thickness.
Produced using animal free products and processes.
Pretty damn close to waterproof.
A LIGHT AND LEAN BAREFOOT RUNNING SHOE, DESIGNED FOR TECHNICAL OFF-ROAD TRAILS.
Our new soft ground sole gives superior grip on wet terrains. It is quick draining, for minimal wet weight, with a lightweight ankle collar for support.
Built around the concept, less is more. Less shoe, less weight – more freedom to move. We had a vision for the lightest movement shoe possible; a shoe that followed the natural shape of the foot and had the least possible interference with human movement.