||Out of stock
Our Activate Range has become a staple of the triathlon world, gaining a reputation for being a super high-quality product, which offers extremely good value. We launched this collection in 2014 and it’s since been worn by thousands of athletes all across the world.
We originally designed this collection for beginner triathletes or for those looking for a great value suit to train in. This range has helped encourage participation in multisport, by providing new entrants with a high-quality piece, but at a more affordable price.
The latest Activate range is our best one yet, with new features to improve your comfort and a new panel design to ensure you have an even better fit. We’ve designed this trip top with Lycra Sport fabric, to ensure longevity, breathability, comfort and performance. It’s suitable not only for triathlons, but also for individual running, cycling and gym work.
What makes this product different:
- Incredible value considering the performance, quality and style.
- High quality materials with a comfortable and modest fit.
- Features as seen on top level products such as pockets for nutrition.
- New panel design to improve fit further.
The key features include:
- Length - Designed to overlap with the Tri shorts which gives the impression of wearing a suit, but with the versatility of wearing shorts and top. The top is also longer at the back compared to the front to ensure good coverage in all cycling positions.
- Size – Designed to be slightly bigger than the traditional tri top sizing to give a looser fit. This change has been requested by a large proportion of our novice and intermediate athletes over the last few years.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run
- Storage pockets – twin pockets located conveniently on the back to store nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Zip protection: Internal piping and an internal patch to help minimise any discomfort from the zip.
Perfect as a first ever Tri suit but check out the Zone3 Aquaflo + range if you're looking for that something extra in terms of performance, temperature control and looks.