Zone 3 Lava Trisuit - Womens
|Delivery time:||2-3 days|
The award-winning Lava collection was launched in 2013 and is designed specifically with long distance athletes in mind. The top and shorts won the Triathlon 220 Magazine Editor’s choice award with a 92% rating and the range has been a massive success with Ironman athletes racing all over the world.
Thanks to the popularity of the range, new products have been added and even further research and development has been conducted to ensure maximum performance and comfort. The garment you wear in an Ironman event can significantly affect your performance and therefore this range is designed to be lightweight, super- comfortable, exceptionally breathable, supportive and functional. New fabrics and features make the latest Lava collection an absolute must-have for anybody racing in long distance events.
The Lava suit has benefited from a significant upgrade to fabric used on the upper body which ensures that it offers maximum breath-ability, temperature control and freedom of movement. This combined with a supportive compression fabric used on the lower body makes for an extremely high-performance garment. Further attention to detail has then been added to make the suit more comfortable, crucial over the longer distances.
Aeroforce Soft-Touch - A revolutionary French woven fabric is used on the main front and back panels and is extremely comfortable against the skin and technically advanced. It is one of the most expensive performance fabrics on the market, but once you have tried it you will understand why.
Key benefits include:
- Extremely breathable and sweat wicking for optimum temperature control.
- Incredible lightweight and quick drying whilst still being durable and offering a UPF 50+ protection
- 360° stretch for total freedom of movement.
- A high-tech water repellent coating for drag resistance both in and out of the water and to repel sweat whilst on the go. Also, a very useful feature if it rains on the bike section, helping to keep you drier and warmer.
- This is a market-leading fabric which is used by a very high proportion of pro athletes. Comfort is crucial during a long-distance race and as soon as you feel this fabric against your skin you'll understand why it is a key feature in the range. This fabric is used on the main front and back panels.
Energy – Used on the side panels, our Energy fabric helps to mimic the Aeroforce Soft-Touch fabric and has an extremely smooth and soft feel together with a full water repellent coating.
Sensory – An extremely smooth and soft fabric that feels fantastic against the skin, it provides extra support and compression on the legs together with a full water repellent coating. The fabric is highly breathable and sweat wicking, while the 360º stretch ensure total freedom of movement.